At FoxEcom, we take great pride in offering outstanding support and look forward to helping you at best we can. This support policy outlines the scope of support you can expect from us.
By accessing FoxEcom's website or using FoxEcom solutions, you consent to this support policy. We reserve the right to make updates to our support policy without notice at any time.
Effective date: 19 February 2023.
We provide support in English language only. If you send a request in another language, we will attempt to use an online translation service to translate your request, but our response will be in English. Therefore, it’s highly suggested that your request for support is well-written in decent English and doesn’t leave our support staff guessing.
Support for FoxEcom solutions is provided for any of our active themes/ app subscriptions purchased on the Shopify Theme Store, Shopify App Store, or ThemeForest. If a theme/application is removed from any of the previously mentioned marketplaces, we no longer provide support for that item, unless notified otherwise.
A valid, registered theme license may be required to receive theme technical support.
We always strive to monitor the tickets around the clock, however, this is not always possible due to different timezones.
Support requests are generally being processed from 8 am - 5 pm & 8 pm - 11 pm (GMT+7) Monday - Sunday, and in the order they were received unless in the case of emergency and crisis (severe technical issues).
Replies time can vary due to the changing support workload that we receive. If your issue is uncommon or more complicated than usual, we may require an extra day or two to resolve the issue or provide an alternative suggestion. The Customer Success agent should follow up with you about the progress and estimated timeline of the issue.
It is worth noting that customization requests take a longer time to complete.
For maximum efficiency in resolving your issue, we advise you to include as many details as possible.
What our support covers
FoxEcom provides support for our own products only. The scope of our support includes:
- Questions regarding item functionality and general technical abilities;
- Help with setting up item features and configuring the item settings;
- FoxEcom themes and app’s bug fixes;
- Any Shopify compatibility issues arising from a standard theme/application installation;
- Questions and issues of integrated third-party apps;
- Some theme conflict issues;
- Minor and simple customizations (depending on our real-time request volume).
Although we can sometimes assist you with item customizations, please note that any custom code written for your store may not have been fully tested and we are unable to guarantee it will be error-free.
Even if we help with customizations, we cannot help transfer your custom work to a later version of the theme.
What our support doesn’t cover
Our products are provided as is. We do not provide support with product alteration or feature addition, nor do we guarantee that our products will be ADA-compatible with any standard or compatible with third-party software or services other than Shopify.
Our support DOES NOT extend to:
- Shopify administration or native Shopify functionality, which can be better answered by Shopify Support;
- Theme core modifications and design changes;
- Any errors related to item customizations, either by third-party plugins, apps, or template file modifications. For themes, we will advise reverting these customizations back to the original theme to restore the default functionality;
- Compatibility with other third-party apps that do not integrate with the item;
- Setup or troubleshooting for Google, Facebook, or other third-party analytics or tracking apps;
- SEO issues, setup, or troubleshooting;
- App recommendations;
- Theme installations;
- Porting new features into older versions of our themes.
With FoxEcom’s themes: Technical support for older versions is limited. We may require you to upgrade to the latest version to address a bug or a feature request when necessary.
We reserve the right to limit support for customers with excessive inquiries, especially customization requests or questions that are documented elsewhere.
Have new ideas? Feel free to let us know!
We welcome every suggestion to further improve our products. We read all your comments and will take your ideas into consideration for potential new features or solutions for our item future releases.
Before asking for support
- FoxEcom Help Center: https://help.foxecom.com
- Zest Theme Docs: https://docs.foxecom.com/zest-theme
- Minimog Theme Docs: https://docs.foxecom.com/minimog-theme
- Foxify App Docs: https://docs.foxecom.com/foxify-app
- Foxkit App Docs: https://docs.foxecom.com/foxkit-app/
We reserve the right to restrict support and even withdraw support based on what we believe to be inappropriate behavior (including the use of inappropriate foul language, racist, sexist, and any kind of threats or disparaging comments directed to FoxEcom staff). Let’s all be nice :)
FoxEcom welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Support Policy and FoxEcom’s products. If you have any concerns or believe that FoxEcom has not adhered to this policy, please contact us.
How do I contact FoxEcom support?
The best way to contact the Support team is through either of the following channels:
- Send an email to email@example.com;
- Submit a contact form on the Contact page;
- Log in to your Shopify account > open a FoxEcom app > Start a live chat with the team.
Does FoxEcom offer phone support?
FoxEcom does not offer phone support at this time; however, a Success agent may offer to jump on a call in your particular issue warrants it.